Phoebe Wilson Dineen
- 1 cup plain mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup finely diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup finely diced sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley or chives
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Butter or margarine
Preheat oven to 400°. Combine and mix well the potatoes, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, egg, parsley and pepper.
Put the mixture in a small buttered pan or baking dish and sprinkle with the almonds. Dot with butter and bake for about 15 minutes or until the pie is puffy and golden brown.