- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup brandy or orange juice
- 1 pie crust, ( 9-inch prepared )
- 1/3 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 ounces white baking bar, chopped
In a small bowl combine dried cranberries and brandy. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Drain and reserve 1 tablespoons brandy.
Preheat oven to 325.
In a medium bowl wisk together butter, sugar, eggs, and salt. Stir in walnuts, flour and chopped baking bars until just combined.
Stir in drained cranberries and 1 tablespoons brandy.
Spoon into crust lined pie plate.
Bake for 65 minutes, loosely covering pie with foil the last 30 minutes of baking.
Cool on rack.