Makes 6 servings:
- 1 kg of thin slices of beef
- 500 grams of bread crumbs
- 50 g grated parmesan
- 50 g of grated goat cheese
- 1 clove of fine chopped garlic
- 150 g of provolone cheese cut in cubes
- 100 g of mortadella cut in cubes
- 1 small bunch chopped parsley
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
Season the bread crumbs with the parmesan, pecorino, parsley and chopped garlic.
Spread the slices of meat on the work surface and spread each of them with a little olive oil. Put on top of them, a bit of seasoned crumbs a piece of mortadella and a few cubes of cheese.
Begin to wrap each slices , turning, first, the two sides to the inside and the roll them up then, from bottom to top, to form a small cylindrical roll, continue this until the end of the slices.
Sprinkle the the rolls with olive oil and dip again in the seasoned bread crumbs.
Then put 6 of them on each skew and cook on the grill or, alternatively, on the iron electric griddle.