- 20 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 tablespoons bourbon
- 10-12 caramel-filled chocolates/fudge, such as truffles of Ghiradelli squares, chopped
- 3/4 cup chocolate toffee pieces, like Heath toffee chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, melted
Spray an 8×8 pan with non-stick spray.
Add semi-sweet chocolate to a double boiler, and melt completely. Once melted, remove from heat and slowly add in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract, stirring with a large spatula until mixed. The chocolate will be thick.
Stir in bourbon 1 tablespoon at a time – mixture is going to get super thick but slowly stir and just fold the chocolate mixture over until combined. Use the spatula or a large spoon to spread the chocolate in the pan. It will be thick! Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
Melt the milk chocolate and remove the pan from the fridge. Take a few small spoonfuls of the milk chocolate and using the back of a spoon, spread it evenly over the top of the fudge. Immediately cover it with the chopped caramel-filled candies, chocolate chips and chocolate toffee pieces.
Take remaining milk chocolate and drizzle it over the top to set some of the loose candy.
You can also use any additional sweetened condensed milk that may be left in the bottom of the can and drizzle it over top.
Let set in the fridge for 30 minutes or so.