- 1 16 oz pouch Fall River Fully Cooked Wild Rice
- 2 medium Tomatoes, diced
- 4 Green Onions, chopped (including tops)
- 3/4 cup Dried Cranberries, finely chopped
- 1 small can Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- Italian or Vinaigrette Dressing to taste
Combine all ingredients. Toss with dressing to taste. Refrigerate before serving. Serves 8.
Apple Mustard Vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp Mustard (You can use any type you wish – they ALL will come out good!!! Cranberry Mustard is especially great during the Holidays!)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients. Pour over salad and chill.