The dressing recipe makes about 1 1/2 cups and any leftovers (not that there’s likely to be any!) may be refrigerated.
For the Salad:
- Baby Spinach (or a hearty mixed greens)
- Cranberry Stilton Cheese, crumbled
- Your favorite nut mix
Apple Butter Dressing:
- 3/4 cup Grapeseed oil (or other light, neutral oil)
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Apple Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
Crumble Cranberry Stilton cheese over baby spinach and mix.
Whisk dressing ingredients together, adding salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salad and mix well.
Top with nut mix and enjoy!