- 400 gr of Tagliatelle Pasta
- 6 artichokes
- 250 gr of ground beef already cooked
- 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
Wash and clean the artichokes, leaving only the central part , the most tender, cut into small pieces and cook in a pan with the olive oil, a bit of water, salt pepper and parsley.
Halfway through cooking the artichokes add the ground meat and continue to cook everything stirring occasionally.
Cook pasta al dente, when it is ready add to the artichokes for a few minutes add the grated cheese and mix well..