- 1 bag Cheese Tortellini
- 1/2 jar Julienne Sundried Tomatoes in Oil
- 1/2 cup Dry Roasted Pine Nuts
- 1/2 bag Frozen Asparagus Cuts and tips
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp 10 Year Old Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp 21 Seasoning Salute
Cook tortollini according to package instructions. Drain and cool. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well, and chill.
If you’re not a big asparagus fan (or just don’t have any on hand) try any or all of the following:
- Broccoli, cut up;
- Green beans-fresh or frozen;
- Snap or Snow Peas;
- Artichoke hearts;
- Olives-Green, black, kalamata.
- Roasted peppers.
- any vegetables you have on hand!