Another great way to get the family to eat the fabulous grain, Quinoa!
- 1 cup quinoa cooked according to pkg instructions
- 1/2 cup Red and Yellow Peppers, chopped
- 1/2 jar Julienne Sundried Tomatoes in Oil
- 1 tub Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts
- 2 cups Salad Mix of your choice, chopped
- 1 bottle Red Wine Vinegar dressing
Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Cool. Mix remaining ingredients, including oil from tomatoes, with quinoa and toss with dressing. Use this recipe as a guideline for making your own salad. Amounts of ANY ingredient can increase or decrease according to personal tastes and preferences.
If you really like an ingredient, add more. If you don’t like something, leave it out or add something else! It really is that simple!