This is possibly the easiest salad in the world to prepare. There are so many variations and possibilities that no matter what you do – it comes out great!
- 1 pkg Fully Cooked Wild Rice (3 cups cooked wild rice)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 jar mandarin oranges
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp 21 Seasoning Salute
- Salt to taste
Combine all ingredients. Toss with dressing. Chill
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Cranberry Mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients. Pour over salad. Mix well. Chill.
Change the vinegar-use balsamic or wine vinegar.
Add cubed mozzarella or feta cheese
Add different chopped dried fruits
Add assorted chopped vegetables