Kathleen Dineen Kelly
- 10-16 oz frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped raw cauliflower
- 1 cup cashew nuts or peanuts (dry roasted, chopped)
- ½ cup crisp bacon, or ham, or even chicken
- ½ cup minced green onions
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Toss all ingredients. Chill in lettuce-lined bowl or plate. Serves 8.
Chop the cauliflower quite fine. People never know what they’re eating. It’s fun to have them guess.