Rita Dineen Roberts
- Red-tip lettuce
- 1/4 to 1/3 package Rotini noodles, cooked
- 10 slices cooked bacon
- 3-4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
Mix or toss together and serve with vinaigrette dressing.
- 2-4 tbsp vinegar (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 C olive oil or salad oil
In a small bowl, mix the vinegar (2 tbsp) and salt and let stand for a few minutes. Add the pepper and slowly stir or whisk in the oil. Taste for vinegar and salt and add more if dressing is too bland. Stir to blend before using or store in a jar with a tight lid and shake before using.